WE ARE OPEN AND READY TO WELCOME YOU BACK IN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
We hope that you and your family have remained safe and healthy throughout this very challenging period for so many around the world.
At Eka Hotel, we take this chance to appreciate your loyalty and the trust you place in us as a travel partner. We are dedicated as a hotel to ensure we provide our guests, partners and staff with a safe environment.
Having conformed with the new safety protocols set by the Government of Kenya, and following inspection and subsequent certification from the Kenyan Ministry Of Health, we are delighted to inform you that we are open and ready to take your Accommodation bookings, Dining and Meetings & Conferences requests.
Recognizing the ongoing uncertainty the novel coronavirus (Covid-19) has caused around the world, our highest priority is and will continue to be the health and safety of our guests, staff and business partners. While we are renown for maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene, we have also taken further steps in line with the safety guidelines set by the Ministry of Health, public health authorities and WHO, to ensure we provide the safest possible hotel environment.
- Some of these safety measures include:
- Frequent staff testing
- Sensitization according to Government Guidelines
- Implementation of adequate Personal Protection Equipment
- Screening of all guests, suppliers and staff at the entry points as guided by WHO and medical experts
- Sanitization of all the goods entering our premises
- Enhanced and increased frequency of cleaning of all our rooms and public areas using hospital-grade solutions
- Increased social distancing measures
- Steps taken to minimize staff / guests’ physical interaction
- Increased awareness communication
- To increase our guests’ safety, for the time being the swimming pool will remain closed while gym will be open with restrictions to ensure social distancing and high standards of hygiene
- We have also employed the services of Designated Hygiene and Healthcare Officer to monitor and audit that the steps taken are adequate and adhered to.
Please note that local government regulations currently requires that all passengers arriving and/or transiting Kenya
must have a nucleic acid test (PCR) Covid-19 negative certificate for a test conducted 96 hours prior to travel.
Visit the Ministry of Health Kenyan website (https://www.health.go.ke/covid-19/) for the latest regulation updates.
Given the COVID-19 unique circumstances we are flexible in our packaging for groups and individual bookings. Should you need assistance in this regard, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org